Astaxanthin is a strong antioxidant indicated to-
- Improves cardiovascular health (Atherosclerosis, reduce cholesterol).
- Improves immune function.
- Improves condition of skin
- Protects skin from damage caused by sun (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging)
- Improves recovery from central nervous system injuries
- Protects from Parkinson ’s disease, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Reduces inflammation (Arthritis)
- Reduces risk of infertility
Also Astaxnthin effectively reduce oxidative damage to DNA, decrease the risk for many types of cancer and stabilize blood sugar.
Dosage & Administration
Adults (18 years and older)- Daily dose is 4 mg. should be taken along with or immediately prior to meals in the morning.
Different dose for various use are given below:
- 2-4 mg: Used as a strong antioxidant, improves cardiovascular health (Atherosclerosis, reduce cholesterol), improves immune function.
- 4-8 mg: Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous system injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.
- 8-12 mg: Reduces inflammation (Arthritis)
- 16 mg: Reduces risk of infertility