Atoderm Preventive (200ml)
Atoderm Preventive (200ml) Nourishing dermo-consolidating cream that slows down the aggravation of skin dryness from birth.
- Limits the aggravation of skin dryness, right from birth
- Strengthens and protects the skin
Very good tolerance – Extra-comfortable texture – Quick absorption – Light fragrance
Compliant with very dry to potentially atopic (eczema-prone) sensitive skin
Atoderm Préventive is the dermo-strengthening nourishing cream that curbs the aggravation of skin dryness from birth.
The Lipigenium™ exclusive complex helps restore an effective skin barrier.
The patented SKIN BARRIER THERAPY™ complex limits adhesion of certain bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) to the skin surface, which can aggravate skin dryness.
How to Use:
Once or twice a day
- Step 1 Apply Atoderm Preventive on face and/or body to cleansed skin.
- Step 2 Gently massage until absorbed.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants. Do not apply to damaged or oozing areas. If dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
List of ingredients
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
- BEHENYL ALCOHOL
- SUCROSE STEARATE
- CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- POLYSORBATE 60
- SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE
- CERAMIDE NP
- CERAMIDE AP
- XANTHAN GUM
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
- CITRIC ACID
- CERAMIDE EOP
- FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 661]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.