Methyl Salicylate + Menthol + Camphor
Provide symptomatic relief for mild to moderate muscular and joint aches and pains, muscle cramps, shoulder aches and stiff neck. For the temporary relief of pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia, sprains and strains of joints and muscles, lumbago and fibrositis
Topical anti-inflammatory preparations
- Penetrates and reaches at high concentration in pain regions
- Inhibit the prostaglandin synthesis and relieves pain effectively
- Provides cooling sensation by stimulation of cooling receptor
- Gives local anesthetic action
- Numbs the nerve ending and prevents transmission of pain sensation.
- Provides extra pain relief by desensitization of pain sensor (TRPV1 & TRPA1)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply on affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Use on advice of a doctor.
There are no known drug interactions and none well documented.
Hypersensitivity to salicylate or any of its ingredients. Severe renal impairment.
Stinging/ burning/ tingling sensation of skin. Redness or irritation may occur, especially in persons with sensitive skin. Adverse reactions possibly involved are mild to moderate local irritation, erythema, rash, desquamation, pruritis and relative local reaction at the application site.
Pregnancy Category C. Animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks
Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not bandage tightly, wrap or cover until washing the area. It should not be applied to wounds or damaged skin. It should not be used immediately after bath. Wash hand thoroughly after applying.