Cod Liver Oil
Each Liquid filled hard gelatin capsule contains Cod Liver Oil 0.3 ml which has-
- Vitamin A: 600 IU
- Vitamin D3: 85 IU
- Vitamin E: 0.3 IU
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 25 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 30 mg
- For the betterment of healthy body, bone, teeth, and muscles. It is widely taken to ease the pain and joint stiffness associated with arthritis
- Promotes resistance towards cough, cold, chest and bronchial troubles. It has anti-thrombotic, anti-arrhythmic, anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive effects
- Decreases the triglycerides and increases HDL level
- Facilitates the normal growth, development and function of the central nervous system of fetus and infant
- Helps to prevent vitamin A & Vitamin D deficiency
- Pregnant women using Cod Liver Oil have infants with a lower risk for juvenile type 1 diabetes
Dosage & Administration
- Adults and children over 6 years: Take 1-2 capsule(s) 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 6 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- Pregnant and lactating women: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
- Infant: ½ tsf daily.
- Child (1-4 year): 1 tsf daily
- Child over 4 years: 1.5 tsf daily
Pregnancy & Lactation
Units for nursing mothers.