Ecosprin 75 mg Tablet (Enteric Coated)
Acme Laboratories Limited
Ecosprin Tablet (Enteric Coated) or Aspirin is used for its antiplatelet activity in the initial treatment of cardiovascular disorders such as angina pectoris and myocardial infarction and for the prevention of cardiovascular events in a variety of conditions or procedures for patients at risk.
- Ecosprin Tablet (Enteric Coated) or Aspirin is used as part of the initial treatment of unstable angina.
- Aspirin given in the early treatment of myocardial infarction.
- It may also be of some benefit in the initial treatment of acute ischaemic stroke.
- Ecosprin is of value for the secondary prevention of cardiovascular events in patients with stable or unstable angina or those with acute or prior myocardial infarction.
- Aspirin reduces the risk of future serious vascular events, including stroke, in patients who have already suffered an ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack.
- It is of use in the long-term management of atrial fibrillation, for the prevention of stroke in patients with contraindications to warfarin or if there are no other risk factors for stroke.
- It is recommended for use in preventing thrombotic complications associated with procedures such as angioplasty and coronary bypass grafting.
Widget not in any sidebars
Dosage & Administration
Pain, Inflammatory diseases and as Antipyretic: Aspirin 300 mg 1-3 tablets 6 hourly with a maximum daily dose of 4 g.
Thrombotic cerebrovascular or Cardiovascular disease: Aspirin 300 mg 1 tablet or Aspirin 75 mg 4 tablets daily.
After Myocardial infarction: Aspirin 75 mg 2 tablets daily for 1 month.
Following By-pass surgery: Aspirin 75 mg 1 tablet daily.