Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+ (40ml)
With an association of UVA/UVB filters, Photoderm MAX offers optimised protection against UV rays (sunburn, sun allergies, etc.) combined with an internal biological protection: the exclusive Cellular Bioprotection™* patent. This patent activates the natural defences, protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing.
Melting texture, colourless when applied, leaving no oily film and no white traces.
How to Use:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Step 1 Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
- Step 2 Apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Overexposure to the sun can damage your health.
List of ingredients
- DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE
- METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
- C20-22 ALCOHOLS
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE
- HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- XANTHAN GUM
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- CITRIC ACID
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- CHLORPHENESIN. [BI543]