Photoderm Spot-age SPF 50+ (50ml)
Biological mode of action
Innovation: BIODERMA creates Photoderm SPOT-AGE SPF 50+ that combines the power of three active ingredients recognised by dermatologists [Vitamin C – Vitamin E – Centella asiatica] and solar filters for broad spectrum protection (UV – Visible Light – Infrared) and creates sun care that prevents and promotes the reduction of visible signs of photoageing (spots, wrinkles, loss of firmness).
Cellular Bioprotection™ patent (1), real internal biological protection, preserves and stimulates the skin’s natural defences against the sun’s harmful effects.
Vitamin E (2)and Vitamin C (3) selected in Photoderm SPOT-AGE SPF 50+ are highly stable. They provide complementary antioxidant protection against the effects of the broad spectrum (free radicals). One is lipophilic and the other is hydrophilic, allowing antioxidant protection for elements that constitute the cell.
Vitamin C is also able to regenerate Vitamin E allowing a sustainable action.
They also help to prevent the appearance of new spots.
- The Vitamin C added to the product is coupled with a sugar that makes it three times more stable than the biological active form of vitamin C called L-ascorbic acid. Thus, its distribution at the skin level is controled. The separation with the sugar molecule to release the active vitamin C is done on contact with the skin cells. This allows controlled release of active vitamin C when needed!
- Vitamin E is introduced under its most natural and active form, the alpha-Tocopherol. It blocks radical reactions allowing to protect cell membranes and limit photo-ageing effects on the skin.
Centella asiatica (4) prevents damage to the dermis and regenerates the skin:
- by inhibiting the degradation of extracellular matrix by hyaluronidase, elastase and MMP-1
- by strenghthening the extracellular matrix by stimulating the collagen I production in the dermis
Instructions for use
Use daily to minimise the risk of spots and photo-ageing
- Apply alone or after day cream.
- Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Apply on healthy skin. Post-superficial laser use.
Ingredients – INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], PROPANEDIOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SQUALANE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, POLYSORBATE 60, RHAMNOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 481]