Sebium Night Peel (40ml)
Sébium Night Peel offers the efficacy of a gentle peel at home for combination to oily skin with blemishes :
– 15% Glycolic acid provides it with its peeling action. This AHA acid is naturally found in fruit and is frequently used by dermatologists for peels due to its high efficacy and tolerance. It has surface keratolytic action. It reduces blemishes and scarring while restoring radiance by promoting skin renewal
-the exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes
– D-Panthenol offers restructuring and soothing properties.
How to Use:
- Step 1 Apply to clean and dry, non-irritated skin in the evening only for 4 weeks.
- Step 2 Rinse face in the morning.
- Step 3 Take a one-month break between uses.
- Step 4 Can be used as a dermatological pre-peel before an aesthetic procedure, to prepare the skin.
Make at least 1 month break between application periods. Sensitive skin may experience feelings of discomfort or slight redness; if this occurs apply less frequently. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid repeated and prolonged sun exposure during use. In the case of sun exposure, use suitable sun protection.
List of ingredients
- GLYCOLIC ACID
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER
- DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL
- PROPYL GALLATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
- FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 761]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.