White Objective Serum (30ml)
Biological mode of action
- White Objective Serum offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.™ patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C, which is gradually released for long-lasting action, reduces the number of melanin pigments in the epidermis.
- The intense peeling action of glycolic acid activates the elimination of cells loaded with pigments.
Instructions for use
- Apply White Objective Serum before your usual overnight treatment, on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
- Can be used locally on pigmentation marks.
- Avoid the eye contour area. After application, you may feel slight tingling sensations. This is normal and is related to the presence of concentrated active ingredients for optimum effectiveness. The serum may become tinted during use.
Ingredients – INCI
WATER (AQUA), ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, LYSINE AZELATE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXAPEPTIDE-2, RHAMNOSE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM METABISULFITE.